Mold in commercial spaces is a problem that plagues thousands of businesses across Florida. According to the Florida Department of Businesses and Professional Regulation, cases of mold growth in businesses have led to an increase in the need for the state to license more mold remediators. The state of Florida warns business owners who fail to treat a mold problem for the health problems that employees can develop from being exposed to black mold spores in the workplace. These include:
- Toxic effects
- Allergic illness
- Irritant effects
In addition to these health hazards, any employee who already has an illness or a medical condition such as asthma, a weakened immune system, or other health challenges, mold exposure can be fatal. In fact, hundreds of wrongful death lawsuits are filed by families whose loved ones died due to medical complications brought on by mold exposure in the workplace, so it is critical for businesses to find the best approach for combating commercial mold growth.
Whether you operate an office building and you suspect a mold problem in the break room caused by a leaking appliance, a factory or warehouse that had a pipe leak that could have created a mold problem, or a retail store that has dark spots on the ceiling, it is critical to learn about cold sterilization dry fogging for commercial mold removal, and why it is the best service you can invest in that will completely destroy the mold growth and ensure you are offering a safe workspace for your valued employees.
What Is Cold Sterilization Dry Fogging for Commercial Mold Removal?
Cold sterilization dry fogging is a process that involves the use of a fogger to spray a fine mist of a sterilizing agent into the air, which settles on surfaces and kills mold and other microorganisms. This process is called “cold sterilization” because it does not require heat to kill the mold spores. The sterilizing agent used in cold sterilization dry fogging is usually a hydrogen peroxide-based solution, which is safe and effective at killing mold in commercial spaces.
There are several reasons why cold sterilization dry fogging is good for commercial mold removal. Firstly, it is a non-invasive method of mold removal. Unlike other mold removal methods such as sanding or scraping, cold sterilization dry fogging does not damage surfaces or leave residue. This is especially important for commercial buildings where there are many surfaces that can be easily damaged. In addition, a 20,000-square-foot building can be completely sterilized with not a single mold spore left existing in less than 30 minutes, whereas traditional commercial mold removal and sterilization can take an entire day to perform in a space of the same size. This means when companies invest in dry fogging, there is no downtime and therefore productivity is not halted.
What Are the Main Benefits of Dry Fogging Commercial Mold Removal?
We already covered some of the benefits of investing in dry fogging for commercial mold removal, but let’s explore some of the other benefits that make this process the best service option for removing mold in workspaces:
- 100% Guarantee – Cold sterilization dry fogging is the only commercial mold removal service that is guaranteed to destroy every single mold spore in a commercial space. Basically, anywhere mold spores can go, so too can the fog, and all organisms are instantly destroyed in seconds.
- Coverage – While traditional commercial mold removal services cannot get into the HVAC system, in between the cracks of floorboards, on ceilings, or in other hard-to-reach places, dry fogging goes everywhere and instantly kills mold on contact.
- True Sterilization – Traditional commercial mold removal services are not designed to kill microbes, pathogens, or other contaminants such as the Coronavirus. However, cold sterilization dry fogging not only kills mold, it destroys viruses, germs, and even aerosol particles. In fact, dry fogging leaves a workspace as sterile as a medical-grade cleanroom.
- No Prep Required – No need to spend a great degree of time and money to move out all your office furniture, computers and other electronics, papers, textiles and other delicate items—because cold sterilization dry fogging is moisture-free, there is no risk of damaging your goods.
- Safety – Cold sterilization dry fogging is a safe method of mold removal. The hydrogen peroxide-based solution used in cold sterilization dry fogging is safe for humans and the environment. It does not leave any harmful residue, and it does not require any special handling or disposal.
- Save Time and Therefore Save Money – While traditional commercial sterilization services in a large office building can take a day or more to perform, most large office buildings can be completely sterilized in less than 30 minutes. This means you won’t have to interrupt productivity.
These are just some of the benefits that business owners enjoy when investing in commercial mold removal services that use dry fogging as a way to kill mold spores while sanitizing the entire building. Sessions can be regularly scheduled on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis.
Cold sterilization dry fogging is an effective, non-invasive, fast, safe, cost-effective, and preventative method of mold removal. It is an ideal method for commercial mold removal as it does not damage surfaces or leave residue, can cover large areas quickly, does not require any downtime, is safe for humans and the environment, and can prevent mold from growing in the first place. If you are a business owner or property manager, consider using cold sterilization dry fogging to remove mold from your commercial building.
Call Titan Dry Fog for a Quote on Commercial Mold Removal and Sterilization Services
Now is the time to take action and find a safe and truly effective way to not only destroy all of the mold in the workplace, but now is the time to also take preventative steps to stop future mold outbreaks from forming, while sterilizing the facilities of any lingering viruses or pathogens. Your employees will appreciate you for taking an interest in their health and wellness, and you can have peace of mind knowing that you are taking an active role in protecting the business from any liability. Titan Dry Fog is the only certified commercial mold removal company in West Palm Beach servicing all of Florida with cold sterilization dry fogging services. Call to book your appointment for a free quote today!