If you own a home or business in Manalapan, FL, then you are well aware that protecting your biggest investment is a top priority, but you may not consider the fact that deadly contaminants like mold spores and viruses can hurt your property’s resale value and impact your bottom line. While there are several companies in the area offering deep-cleaning services for homes and businesses, Titan Dry Fog is the only residential and commercial sterilization company offering dry fogging in Manalapan with a guarantee that 100% of all mold spores, viruses, and other pathogens will be destroyed. If you want to make sure that the COVID virus is completely eradicated from your home, you detect a moldy odor in your house, or your workplace might have a mold or contamination issue, cold sterilization dry fogging is the only service that will completely sterilize your facilities.
What is cold sterilization dry fogging?
Cold sterilization Dry fogging is a commercial sterilization method (and a residential one) in which a moisture-free mist is sprayed into a room by a technician and goes anywhere where air exists. This mist or fog is moisture-free and based on hydrogen peroxide. It is the only effective way to kill 100% of mold, COVID, and other viruses, as this mist goes into HVAC systems, into vents, in between floorboard cracks and tile cracks, and into electronic equipment. There is no need to prep a space by removing materials and items before the technician comes to spray the dry fog solution. A 5,000-square-foot building can be completely sterilized in less than an hour, making this highly effective commercial sterilization method a cost-effective and fast solution for protecting the health and wellness of workers, guests, and the building itself.
How Dry Fogging Provides the Best Solution for Those Needing Manalapan Commercial Sterilization Services
Ever since COVID became a threat, businesses have been under an increasing level of pressure to provide a safe work environment for their employees, customers, and visitors. Not only is commercial sterilization a service that companies should invest in regularly as a way to keep their employees safe, but doing so can protect the bottom line, especially since there has been a spike in costly wrongful death suits filed by the family members of people who died from COVID complications after being exposed to the virus at work. Not only is Manalapan located in one of the leading states with the highest number of COVID cases, but the state of Florida also leads the nation with the number of mold outbreaks that occur in the workplace and at home. Given the fact that Manalapan gets an average of 62 inches of rainfall and the national average is 38 inches, it isn’t at all surprising that a region like ours has such a high moisture index level and is therefore more prone to mold than other regions.
Unfortunately, businesses will invest in commercial sterilization services with companies that use the traditional wipe-down and carpet-cleaning methods, but this approach doesn’t kill 100% of the contaminant, and the process can cause an interruption in productivity.
Dry fogging is the best solution for those in need of Manalapan commercial sterilization services for the following reasons:
- Efficiency: Cold sterilization dry fogging services can completely sterilize a 10,000-square-foot building in less than an hour’s time. This means your workplace can have commercial sterilization performed during company lunch breaks, and downtime won’t have an adverse impact on productivity. This means operations can continue, and efficiency is safeguarded.
- Convenience: There is no need to hire movers to relocate office furniture, computer equipment, and file cabinets outdoors to provide room for the commercial sterilization process, only to have the movers return to move everything back inside. Due to the fact that dry fogging is moisture-free, it is safe to spray on even the most delicate items.
- Guarantee: Cold sterilization by dry fogging is the only commercial sterilization method with a 100% guarantee to kill all viruses, pathogens, mold spores, and germs. It goes into spaces where other cleaning methods can’t go, such as the tiny cracks in keyboards, deep within your HVAC system, high up on ceilings, and in between floor boards.
- Environmentally friendly: Commercial sterilization with dry fogging is safe for the environment and is completely eco-friendly. If your company embraces green strategies, you will want to add dry fogging to your list of actions taken to promote green business practices.
- Flexible: When you partner with Titan Dry Fogging for commercial sterilization services, we can schedule sessions at any time of your choice, even after hours. We will also book as many sterilization sessions as you desire, with no contract, while prioritizing your comfort and convenience. Many of our commercial clients book weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly COVID cleaning commercial sterilization sessions, and you have the freedom to change the frequency as often as you like.
If you own a business in Manalapan, call Titan Dry Fog to invest in commercial sterilization services that will protect your business at multiple levels.
Titan Dry Fog’s Dedication to Manalapan Commercial Sterilization
At Titan Dry Fog, our dedication to working in Manalapan, Florida, is ingrained in the very fabric of our company culture. We recognize the immense value and potential that this vibrant community holds, and we are committed to actively contributing to its growth and prosperity by performing effective commercial sterilization and residential sterilization in the businesses and homes of our community members. From the moment we established our presence in Manalapan, we made a promise to forge strong bonds with the local residents and businesses, fostering a mutually beneficial relationship. Whether you return home from a relaxing day at the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa to discover a moldy odor that developed while you were away or an employee reported they have COVID and you are concerned the virus may be present in your office off Lands End Rd., call our commercial sterilization team at Titan Dry Fog and we will come over at your convenience to completely sterilize the facilities in a speedy manner with zero inconvenience.
Call Titan Dry Fog for 100% Effective Residential Sterilization and Commercial Sterilization in Manalapan
Don’t let a mold outbreak or the spread of COVID impact the health of your employees and family. Call Titan Dry Fog for a free estimate and quote on our 100% effective commercial sterilization services—the same sterilization approach we use in residential properties—that will leave any dwelling as sterile as a medical-grade clean room. Our technicians are standing by to take your call and are more committed than ever before to protecting the residents and businesses of Manapalan with the best residential and commercial sterilization services in the state of Florida!